High Protein Low Carb Cheeseburger Bowl Meal Prep
All the deliciousness of a cheeseburger without any of the carbs.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 lbs ground beef (80% lean/20% fat)
- 1-2 packets Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 oz package)
- 1 sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 48 dill pickle slices (1 jar is plenty)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 head of butter or iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp chili sauce (optional)
- 6 more dill pickle slices
Empty ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat and quickly mix in onion soup packets while sauteeing beef. Continue to break up beef and stir for about 10-15 minutes until meat is nicely browned and no pink remains. Divide into 8 containers.
Chop onion. Shred cheese. Chop lettuce if eating now, otherwise chop right before eating.
Mix all sauce ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender and blend until all ingredients are nicely pureed. (You can just mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl if you do not want to blend in the pickles but I love the flavor it gives, highly recommended!)
Put 6 pickle slices into each container over ground beef. Sprinkle desired amount of onion, cheese, (lettuce), and sauce over ground beef. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.